Nigeria’s High Commissioner to Australia, Madubike,Presents Credentials to Fiji’s President Katonivere.
*Says Nigeria is Blessed with Both Human and Natural Resources to Be a World Leader in Many Areas of Life.
Amb. Anderson Madubike,who is Nigeria’s High Commissioner to the Commonwealth of Australia,has described Nigeria as a country blessed with both human and natural resources to be a world leader in many fields of human endeavour.
The nation’s Envoy to Australia, made known the above, Tuesday, 22 March 2022, in Suva, Republic of Fiji,when he presented his credentials to President Ratu Wiliame Katonivere, the President of the Republic of Fiji.
Amb. Madubike, further informed his host that Nigerians are highly educated, enterprising and mobile people who love to travel around the world and leave positive footprints wherever they find themselves.
While paying glowing tributes to the people of Fiji, who he described as peace-loving,orderly and quite proud of their cultural heritage, the Ambassador noted that this could be a veritable tool for engagement and relations with the people of Nigeria, apart from other bilateral considerations.
Earlier, while receiving the Nigerian Envoy, President Katonivere conveyed his appreciation to President Muhammadu Buhari, while adding that he looked forward to deeper bilateral ties with the great giant of the African continent in return for the goodwill and friendship of Nigeria’s President to the Government and people of the Republic of Fiji.
During the ceremony, Amb. Madubike inspected a guard of honour mounted on his behalf by the Armed Forces of the Republic of Fiji and promised to take back home the warm friendship and reception he had enjoyed in Suva.
The Republic of Fiji is one of the Pacific Countries Amb. Madubike covers as Nigeria’s High Commissioner to the Commonwealth of Australia.
Garba Sufiyanu Malam
*Please,see pictures 1 to 6:
- Amb. Madubike as he presents his credentials to President Katonivere of the Republic of Fiji on Wednesday in Suva.
- President Katonivere presents Nigeria’s Ambassador Madubike with a locally-made cultural artefact.
- Ambassador Madubike presents the President of the Republic of Fiji an official plaque of the Nigeria High Commission in Canberra, Australia.
- Amb. Madubike as he signs the official visitors’ register at State House Suva, capital of the Republic of Fiji.
5.Amb. Madubike as he inspects a guard of honour mounted for him at Presidential place in Suva, Republic of Fiji.
- Alongside officials of the Nigeria High Commission in Canberra, Australia,Amb. Madubike and the President of the Republic of Fiji pose with officials of the country..